877-ALL-GA-KIDS is managed by Quality Care for Children. Our mission is to ensure Georgia’s infants and young children are nurtured and educated when they are not in the care of their parents. We do this is by helping families access quality, affordable care for their children, and by helping families make informed decisions by understanding the information and supports that are available to them. See below for helpful resource links.
- Child Development & Education
- Health & Safety
- Family Engagement
- Special Needs
- Other Downloads & Quick Links
- Monitoring & Saftey – Who is responisble for provider licensing & regulation?
- Monitoring & Saftey – Access Provider’s latest inspection report
- Click here to find out if your are eligible for Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid, Child Care, PeachCare for Kids®, WIC, Energy Assistance, Food Assistance, Child Support Services, Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services, Aging Services, Community Services Block Grant Funds, or Housing Assistance.
- Click here to apply for benefits using Compass.
- You may also call 1-877-423-4746. If you have a hearing impairment, call GA Relay at 1-800-255-0135.COMPASS services are free.